|Printer Weight||52 Kg|
|Shipping Printer Weight||73 Kg|
|Power Voltage||100-240 VAC,50/60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||50 to 104deg F,10 to 40deg C|
|Paper Type||Continuous,fan folded,edge-perforation|
|Media Copies||Up to 6 part; up to 4 part for Zero Tear models|
|Media Thickness Multipart||0.64mm|
The P8000/P8000H Cartridge series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer.
The Open Pedestal models combine a small rolling footprint with ease of forms retrieval:
- Compact enough to move around in just about any industrial environment
- Optional acoustic shroud offers comfortable noise reduction without impeding quick access to print jobs
- Seamless integration into your current workflow will enable you to reap the benefits from the improved reliability, productivity, and environmental advantages
- Unmatched durability and superior print quality resulting from patented technologies and a choice of speeds to handle your company’s individual printing requirements and challenges
Flexible Design. Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements:
- P8000: 500 to 1,000 lines per minute
- P8000H: 300 to 600 lines per minute
Adaptable Functionality. The P8000/P8000H Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or the back-office environment.
- Sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics
More models to fit your unique requirements including the enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet, and new tabletop model
Manageable Savings. The P8000/P8000H Cartridge is a smart purchase:
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on P8000 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
P8000H Cartridge Series:
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion
- New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere
- New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency
- High-resolution capabilities that improve user experience with the support of Indian fonts.
- Standard: USB 2.0 and Serial RS-232
- Ethernet – 10/100 Base T
- Parallel – IEEE-1284 Centronics
Character Pitch (characters per inch):
- 10, 12, 13.3, 15, 16.7, 17.1, 20
Line Spacing (lines per inch):
- 180 dpi Horizontal, 144 dpi Vertical (max)
- Standard: LP+ (Printronix P-Series, P-Series XQ, Serial Matrix, IBM ProPrinter III XL, Epson FX-1050)
- Optional: ANSI, IPDS, PCL 2, DEC LG, TN5250/TN3270, Graphics emulation PGL and VGL.
- 99 plus character sets including ECMA Latin 1, DEC Multinational, IBM Code Page 437 and 850, OCR A, OCR B, UTF8 encoded Unicode
- Bold, italic, double wide, double high, overstrike, underline, subscript and superscript
- NLQ Serif, NLQ Sans Serif, Data Processing, High Speed, OCR A, OCR B
- 30 resident symbologies, including Code 39, EAN 8/13, UPC A/E, Intelligent Mail, Postnet, Royal Mail, Interleaved 2 of 5, PDF 417, Data Matrix
- Printronix PrintNet Enterprise remote management software, SAP device support
- Microsoft Window XP/Vista/2003/2008/7, Linux